Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Card Swap

I recently did a Holiday Card Swap through Bazzill Basics using their new Timeless and Believe Holiday Collection.  Here's the cards I made.


 We were to make 10 identical cards using their product, it's amazing all the gorgeous cards these ladies made.  Check them out...
 

I was totally blown away by these talented ladies and their cards...I feel like a real amateur in comparison. 


It's amazing that we all used the same papers but no 2 cards even resembled one another.  They are so unique and I will be proud to send them to my friends and family this year...which I probably better do soon!


Thanks to Bazzill Basics and all the creative and talented ladies for these beautiful Christmas cards to share this season!

 Be back soon with some of my Holiday decor in the new house!

Crafty Hugs,
                         Pendra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, your little baby is adorable.

Hugs, Lori m

Leelou Blogs