Thursday, June 4, 2015

Where Bloggers Create 2015

It's party time again... Where Bloggers Create 2015!

http://www.mydesertcottage.com/2015/06/its-party-time-again.html
 
You can join in and link up your creative space on July 11th... or just come and see a lot of very creative spaces!  Thanks to Karen at "My Desert Cottage"... if you've never visited her before you have to go and see all her gorgeous creations, her wonderful creative space and her beautiful home. 
 
I've been working really hard on both of my creative spaces... my craft room and my sewing/yarn room, and hope to join in the party this year.  Come join in the fun! 
 
                                                                                      Hugs,
                                                                                              Pendra

No comments:

Leelou Blogs