Saturday, April 5, 2014

From one day to the next...

Happy Spring...

 The view from my backyard two days ago, it's lovely with all it's grass showing.
I went to get a drink during the night and this is what I saw...


 *UGH*
 
 
By morning this I what I woke to, about 10" of fresh snow...
Apparently it's a very HAPPY Winter! 
 
Will it ever end?
 
 
                                                    Sn*wy Hugs,
 
 
                                                                         Pendra
 
 



1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Pendra,
I sent you an email and not sure if you got it. You are one of the winners of the giveaway on my blog so I would need you to send me your address so I can get your gift out to you. Congrats and thanks for all your support of my blog.
Kris

Leelou Blogs